Settle-down and bring a sense of calm to your space with this naturally comforting aromatherapy oil. This blend features Marjoram, a herb that evokes a sense of belonging and helps calm and regulate the heart, that is combined with Lavender, Bergamot and Roman Chamomile to soothe nerves and ease stress and anxiety. This oil can also be used as part of a sleep ritual to prepare the body for rest.
When to Use: Create a calming environment by adding Comfort Essential Oil to an atomiser or diffuser. Can also be a fantastic way to add a sense of safety and comfort to a room. Perfect to help unwind after a long workday or add a few drops of water to a warm bath or foot soak.
All Ground Wellbeing products are handmade in Ireland in small batches with 100% natural vegan ingredients. Never tested on animals.
• Always use essential oils with care.
• GROUND Wellbeing essential oil blends are 100% natural and are not diluted with any carrier oil.
• They are not to be used directly on the skin as may cause sensitisation.
• Do not dispose of unused essential oils down the drain.
• In concentrated form they can be toxic to aquatic organisms and may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
• GROUND Wellbeing essential oil blends should never be taken internally.
• Essential oil blends should be kept away from sensitive areas such as the eyes.
• If the oils do come into contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advice if needed.
• All essential oils should be kept out of the reach of children, if a child accidentally swallows an essential oil blend seek medical advice immediately.
• Avoid spillages. If you do spill, wipe up immediately.
• Best stored away from heat and light and should be used within six months of opening.
• If you are pregnant, suffer from a skin condition, epilepsy, asthma or are taking medication please seek medical advice before use.
• Not suitable for children.
• Flammable. Keep away from flames.